ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Talk about the glorious history of F1 and other motorsports

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby Dev on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 am

Lyria wrote:Just proves you only read half what I write :roll:


Sorry hon. :shy: In any case I sense that Martin (of the Whitmarsh kind) would be able to definitely clear things up. Can you try to ask him? _O_

Sinister wrote:I'm a good influence on Paolo. :thumbs: :hihi:


I bet Paolo's feeling pretty suicidal today. :hihi:

Paolo 2 wrote:excellent choice, I too love fries :hungry: :hungry:


Thank you. Come over and I'll make some. Pretty soon we'll all be fat like Sin. :hihi: :hihi:

Amazing what Vettel could do when he has a major car advantage. :p :p

*runs away before the Vettel mob gathers and dismembers me* :cop: :cop: :cop:
Alcohol isn't a problem, it's a solution... Just ask any chemist.
User avatar
Dev
 
Posts: 55533
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:01 am
Location: Minas Morgul

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby Paolo 2 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Lyria wrote:but aren't they told to let go of it or else risk breaking their wrists on impact?


thanks Lyria for pointing that out, it's a pretty basic thing that most people seem to forget too easily (maybe they think that when you really crash a real car the effects are the same as when you crash on your Ps3 sitting in your sofa).
Paolo 2
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby Paolo 2 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Dev wrote:
Sinister wrote:I'm a good influence on Paolo. :thumbs: :hihi:


I bet Paolo's feeling pretty suicidal today. :hihi:

Paolo 2 wrote:excellent choice, I too love fries :hungry: :hungry:


Thank you. Come over and I'll make some. Pretty soon we'll all be fat like Sin. :hihi: :hihi:



I think that Sin is a very good influence on me, I think that he should become a life coach

I'd love to come over for some fries, I fear it might not be so convenient to take a very long flight for a few (albeit certainly delicious) fries only, if you can arrange for more I might turn up sooner than you think :hihi: shall I bring Sin with me?
Paolo 2
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby Mafia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Paolo 2 wrote:
Dev wrote:
Sinister wrote:I'm a good influence on Paolo. :thumbs: :hihi:


I bet Paolo's feeling pretty suicidal today. :hihi:

Paolo 2 wrote:excellent choice, I too love fries :hungry: :hungry:


Thank you. Come over and I'll make some. Pretty soon we'll all be fat like Sin. :hihi: :hihi:



I think that Sin is a very good influence on me, I think that he should become a life coach


:eek:

One Day! Just one day i havent been around and the Entire world has gone wrong :banghead:
Tough Luck!
User avatar
Mafia
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9403
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:01 am
Location: Canada

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby Dev on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 am

:rotflmao: @ Mafia.

Paolo 2 wrote:I'd love to come over for some fries, I fear it might not be so convenient to take a very long flight for a few (albeit certainly delicious) fries only, if you can arrange for more I might turn up sooner than you think :hihi: shall I bring Sin with me?


Well, I'm not allowed to send you any, national secrets law and all that :p :p However, if you could arrange for Lyria to send me some of her cakes, I would be happy to help pull some strings here and there :reallyevil:

BTW are you sure you want to involved Sin in anything involving food? I'm not sure that's a good idea. :noway:
Alcohol isn't a problem, it's a solution... Just ask any chemist.
User avatar
Dev
 
Posts: 55533
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:01 am
Location: Minas Morgul

Re: 2011 Belgian Grandprix Weekend

Postby RedStig on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Paolo 2 wrote:
Lyria wrote:but aren't they told to let go of it or else risk breaking their wrists on impact?


thanks Lyria for pointing that out, it's a pretty basic thing that most people seem to forget too easily (maybe they think that when you really crash a real car the effects are the same as when you crash on your Ps3 sitting in your sofa).

When I was watching the race on the Speed channel it was mentioned that Lewis had let go of the wheel for just that reason. Good race though, even without Nick :argh: I was really impressed with Schumi's drive, nice to see that.
RedStig
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 am
Location: The other Washington, USA

Previous

Return to The History Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron

Copyright 1988-2011, Inside F1, Inc.