ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Hi all

Talk about things which don't fit elsewhere

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: Hi all

Postby Lawrence on Sat May 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Frank Matich wrote:Hi all its been a couple or more years since I posted here in that time Ive spent 14 months in hospital (6 months in a coma in intensive care) after a heart transplant that went horribly wrong then after 11 months they let me out and I promptly broke my hip spent a further 3 months in hospital and have 3 screws in that now to hold. Finally started to get on top of the health issues have just retired to Noosa Heads in sunny Queensland to resume my writing career with five novels underway plus my autobiography which is almost complete and concentrates on my 30 years in the cutthroat music industry. Anyway I know Paul has kept Lyria up to date from time to time and hopefully once Im settled into a new home in a few weeks I will get a chance to chat with you guys again - say whatever happened to that Gugs guy did they finally ban him from every forum lol :rotflmao:

Hey Chap. Welcome back to the living. I was watching a special on the lead singer of the Call recently and thought of you.
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Mafia on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Frank Matich wrote:Hi all its been a couple or more years since I posted here in that time Ive spent 14 months in hospital (6 months in a coma in intensive care) after a heart transplant that went horribly wrong then after 11 months they let me out and I promptly broke my hip spent a further 3 months in hospital and have 3 screws in that now to hold. Finally started to get on top of the health issues have just retired to Noosa Heads in sunny Queensland to resume my writing career with five novels underway plus my autobiography which is almost complete and concentrates on my 30 years in the cutthroat music industry. Anyway I know Paul has kept Lyria up to date from time to time and hopefully once Im settled into a new home in a few weeks I will get a chance to chat with you guys again - say whatever happened to that Gugs guy did they finally ban him from every forum lol :rotflmao:

Its a bit late for me to say but.... Welcome back! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Here is a cow as a welcome gift :cowsleep:
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Postby Paul on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:06 pm

HAHAHA BIT late for me too as I am not a regular anymore :confused:
-
Yep keep posting the news Chap Mate, and on the other sites too of course :beer: :beer:
Grr bloody wish I was in Noosa too , although its been 80f ( about 28c ) here today, and I'm loving it while the rest of the British Whingers moan that its too hot ( not you Lyria ;) ) . Duuuh no jacket worn here after eight months of crap weather 8)

---
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Postby Paul on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:29 am

Its back :beer:

---
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Postby Lawrence on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi Paul. We have all migrated to www.gptoday.com. I don't think we are going to migrate back, although it is nice to have this forum back.
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Paul on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Thanks for the link Mate, although I look after two smaller private ones, so my forum time is a bit pushed nowadays :beer:

---
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Postby Lawrence on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Well, I don't spend as much time on forums as I used to.....but still like having an active forum to go to. Unfortunately, this one shut down without notice, re-opened without notice, and we don't know when it will shut down again.

Anyhow, gptoday is small enough that we are not lost there.
Lawrence

Previous

Return to Chat