ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Hamilton Junior..

Talk about other disciplines of motorsports around the world

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Hamilton Junior..

Postby Warweezil on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Did anyone see BTCC @ Croft this weekend? I thought the younger Hamilton gave a very good account of himself, No expectations he said pre race, he managed to finish all 3 BTCC races, and came across really well to the cameras in interviews. I have a friend with Cerebral Palsy, so it is especially heartening for me to see someone with CP competing at this level, and I understand to some extent the problems that are likely to impact his participation in addition to being inexperienced at this level, especially the problems he mentioned with leg aches.

On the basis of what I saw today he deserves success, and could prove to be an excellent ambassador for motorsport. :clap: :thumbs:
Original Member no 137
The voices in my head may not be real..... but they have some damned good ideas
On Post.... Out there..... Up Close & Personal
Warweezil

Re: Hamilton Junior..

Postby Paul on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Yeah right Mate -- Bro crashed his car in race one and took out a good driver in the process .
Not who or what I want to see in BTCC thanks.
Of course I may be biased , since I can't stand his freekin brother either :paul:

---
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Mark Twain .

---
Paul

Return to Other Motorsports