ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Top Woman

Your questions and suggestions about the forum

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: Top Woman

Postby Lyria on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Sinister wrote:*Farts* I dedicate this fart to Lyria, the forum's top woman. _O_ _O_ :clap: :clap:

You're too kind, really. :roll: Please take it back :reallyevil: or at least tell me what I am supposed to do with it :confused:
Lyria

Postby Adam on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Sinister wrote:^o^ ^o^

There is another but he will start crying as usual. :indian: :indian: :indian: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

WAAAAA! WAAAAA! WAAAAA!

...just "kid"-ing around. :propeller:
"You can always count on Adam for being the smart-arse around here."
~Dev, 10th August 2010

"...officially the biggest geek on this forum. Congratulations. :clap: "
~snowman, 21st August 2011
Adam

Postby Sinister on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Lyria wrote:
Sinister wrote:*Farts* I dedicate this fart to Lyria, the forum's top woman. _O_ _O_ :clap: :clap:

You're too kind, really. :roll: Please take it back :reallyevil: or at least tell me what I am supposed to do with it :confused:

Treasure it of course. ^o^
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:

Things can only get worse.
Sinister

Postby Sinister on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Dev wrote:

Not sure how pleased Lyria would be about that. :cop: :cop:

She should feel honoured. It was one of my finest top of the range farts ever produced. :clap: :hihi:

Sinister

Postby Dev on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 am

Lyria, whatever you do, don't break the bottle. We're all dead then. :yaynot:
Alcohol isn't a problem, it's a solution... Just ask any chemist.
Dev

Postby Sinister on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 pm

:hihi: :hihi:

Sinister

Postby Lyria on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Sinister wrote:
Dev wrote:

Not sure how pleased Lyria would be about that. :cop: :cop:

She should feel honoured. It was one of my finest top of the range farts ever produced. :clap: :hihi:

I am honoured, really I am. I've never been given anything like it before, I am just .......... well I'm lost for words
Lyria

Postby maister on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I just "discovered" this thread... so Lyria dedicated a whole thread to herself? Well someone has a big ego :roll: :hihi: ;)

Hmm, top woman... super woman... does that also mean you wear tights and a cape? :hihi: ;)

Actually, the thread title describes you quite well :)
maister

Postby Sinister on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:48 pm

maister wrote:I just "discovered" this thread... so Lyria dedicated a whole thread to herself? Well someone has a big ego :roll: :hihi: ;)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sinister

Postby Dev on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 am

maister wrote:Hmm, top woman... super woman... does that also mean you wear tights and a cape? :hihi: ;)

Maister, since you're new here, I forgive your ignorance. This is what Lyria wears while serving drinks at the bar. :inlove:

Dev

Postby Lyria on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:38 pm

maister wrote:I just "discovered" this thread... so Lyria dedicated a whole thread to herself? Well someone has a big ego :roll: :hihi: ;)

Hmm, top woman... super woman... does that also mean you wear tights and a cape? :hihi: ;)

Actually, the thread title describes you quite well :)

I merely pointed out that at the time I was the highest posting woman on the forum. I felt it was a sense of achievement at the time. :shy: Of course now I'm the only woman here so make of that what you will. No other women can put up with this lot it would seem :rotflmao: We sometimes get a woman here joining but they soon run screaming from the place, can't think why :roll: (hint: it's nothing to do with me, it's more to do with an aroma and all the boys talk we get here that bothers them I think)

As it goes now, I have the fourth highest total of posts on this site. Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed :reallyevil:
Lyria

Postby Lyria on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Dev wrote:
maister wrote:Hmm, top woman... super woman... does that also mean you wear tights and a cape? :hihi: ;)

Maister, since you're new here, I forgive your ignorance. This is what Lyria wears while serving drinks at the bar. :inlove:

He knows Dev, it's a similar uniform to the one I in Jay and Kount's bar where we first met ;)
Lyria

Postby maister on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Lyria wrote:
Dev wrote:

He knows Dev, it's a similar uniform to the one I in Jay and Kount's bar where we first met ;)

Oooooh how could I forget... you standing there in your "uniform"... our eyes met (well, it took a while for our eyes to meet because as you 'kindly' informed me, your eyes are further up... my bad :O But it was rather chilly that day, right? ;) :hihi: ) and the rest is history :x ;)

Dev, you could have just described what Lyria wears when serving drinks at the bar, the fact that you were willing to go that extra mile and post a picture of a blond bombshell as a illustration... well, only a person who cares about others would do that :thumbs: :hihi: ;) The only thing I'm worried about is that Sinister will start posting pictures in the "Sinister's bowel movements and digestive issues" thread as illustrations, now that's a scary thought :eek: :hihi:
maister

Postby Dev on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

maister wrote:The only thing I'm worried about is that Sinister will start posting pictures in the "Sinister's bowel movements and digestive issues" thread as illustrations, now that's a scary thought :eek: :hihi:

Nobody wants to see that shit, mate. :hihi: :hihi:

Anyway, you're welcome, I am glad to be of service 8)
Dev

Postby Lyria on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 pm

maister wrote:
Oooooh how could I forget... you standing there in your "uniform"... our eyes met (well, it took a while for our eyes to meet because as you 'kindly' informed me, your eyes are further up... my bad :O But it was rather chilly that day, right? ;) :hihi: ) and the rest is history :x ;)

Dev, you could have just described what Lyria wears when serving drinks at the bar, the fact that you were willing to go that extra mile and post a picture of a blond bombshell as a illustration... well, only a person who cares about others would do that :thumbs: :hihi: ;) The only thing I'm worried about is that Sinister will start posting pictures in the "Sinister's bowel movements and digestive issues" thread as illustrations, now that's a scary thought :eek: :hihi:

Yes maister, I know you have an eye for the ladies ;)

Dev is always on hand with that picture which he swears is me, even though in reality he knows it's not :hihi: I am not now, nor have I ever been blonde for a start :roll:
Lyria

PreviousNext

Return to About the Forum