ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

YOUR NEW MODERATORS

Your questions and suggestions about the forum

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

YOUR NEW MODERATORS

Postby Lyria on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Hi everyone,

First let me start by wishing you all a very happy new year, I hope 2013 is a good year for all of you 8)

So after all the talk about retiring and asking for new mods and so on, the time has come to let you know what has been decided. It is the end of a era, Crossa, Funkmother and myself all have our own reasons for giving up this honoured position here. I know I can speak for all of us when I say we've enjoyed looking after this place and we want it to continue to be the wonderful place it's always been in the future. That is why we have a new team of mods who are ready to take the reins and keep this place running smoothly. I know, I know, you just want to know who now don't you?

Step up and feel the love of the forum please new mods Mafia and F1datavis, plus Lawrence is returning once again to the fold. :yay: :clap: :dance:

I hope you will give them the support you have given us. No we're not all going to disappear and never be seen again, we will all drop by from time to time, (if for nothing else but to have a look and see how it's all going ;) ) I'm sure all will be well.

Thanks again and good luck to our new team :sun:
Lyria

Re: YOUR NEW MODERATORS

Postby Lawrence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Well....in the spirit of civic participation I am back again. I hope no one found my previous stint to be too onerous. Hopefully, we will be invisible.

Back in red...forgot how stylish that looks to have your name in red. Makes me feel important.
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Funkmother on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 am

Congratulations to the new (and reinstated) mods. Thanks for stepping up to the plate. I hope your time in the position is a happy one. I'm sure we ordinary contributors to the forum will give you our full cooperation.

On behalf of the outgoing mods, I'd like to thank everyone for their support during our time in the role. I feel privileged to have done it so thank you. And I'm not going anywhere even if its harder to post these days than what it used to be. I'll be around.
The metaphorical inuendo flows like chalk.
Funkmother

Postby f1datavis on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

Thank FuMo for both the fine words and to you and your ex-co-mods for the long and dutiful service!
f1datavis

Return to About the Forum