ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Forum tips 101

Your questions and suggestions about the forum

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: Forum tips 101

Postby Dev on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 am

It's OK...it's not easy for Young Boys to keep Clean Sheets ^o^ ^o^ :hihi:

Based on a football managed that took place a few months ago between Lyria's team and Young Boys Wankdorf :hihi:

Young Boys fail to keep sheets clean in double-entendre laden clash

Swiss side Young Boys last night played up to their name in their Champions League qualifier by shooting their bolt far too early and failing, embarrassingly, to keep a clean sheet in their double-entrendre laden clash against Premier League side Spurs.

Tottenham survived a humiliating first half-hour of euphemisim-ridden Champions League football as the Young Boys turned on the style to go 3-0 up after just 29 minutes.

However, goals from Sebastien Bassong and Roman Pavyluchenko turned the play-off tie against on its head.

“We thought the Young Boys were going to spank us at one point,” admitted Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp. “We weren’t expecting them to score so early. They were very naughty Young Boys in that respect.

“But then again, we always knew that they wouldn’t have the stamina to keep going until the end, and would most likely peak far too early. So it proved.”

Earlier in the day, Tottenham had experienced a gruelling journey to the stadium in scorching conditions after their coach broke down on the way to the stadium.

“It’s never easy getting [to the] Wankdorf [stadium],” said Tottenham’s captain Michael Dawson, albeit in strange, broken sentences that made no sense without explanatory brackets.

“It left most of the players feeling hot, sweaty and completely spent ahead of the match.”

Goals from Senad Lulic, Henri Bienvenu and Xavier Hochstrasser put Spurs 3-0 down in the first half hour of the match, a nightmare start to Tottenham’s first European Cup game in 50 years.

“If you’d have told me that three Young Boys would score in the first 30 minutes, I wouldn’t have believed you,” said striker Robbie Keane. “They penetrated us extremely well at the start of the game, but we’re still hopeful that we can get on top of the Young Boys in the return leg at White Hart Lane next week and teach them a lesson. I’m looking forward to it.”

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Alcohol isn't a problem, it's a solution... Just ask any chemist.
Dev

Postby Lyria on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am

Go Spurs!!!! :yay:
Lyria

Postby Guy with a Beer on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 am

This the Wankdorf in Switzerland? Or another Wankdorf?

Couple of photos I took as I went past.....
Guy with a Beer

Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Cairns, Honolulu, Tokyo, Osaka, or Flight Level 390

Postby Dev on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:23 am

Swiss one...as far as I know. :hihi:
Alcohol isn't a problem, it's a solution... Just ask any chemist.
Dev

Postby Sinister on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 pm

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
The Master Of Mind Games and the undisputed King Of Groaners :clap:

Things can only get worse.
Sinister

Previous

Return to About the Forum