ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Mexico-GP 2015

Talk about the Teams & Drivers

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Mexico-GP 2015

Postby Mach on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:02 am

Mexico's Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez circuit's final corner will be named "Nigel Mansell"
Cool :beer:

Sorry I stole your thunder Lyria. I know you prefer to launch upcoming race threads....but I couldn't resist.
:clint:
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Re: Mexico-GP 2015

Postby Lyria on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:38 am

Mach wrote:Mexico's Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez circuit's final corner will be named "Nigel Mansell"
Cool :beer:

Sorry I stole your thunder Lyria. I know you prefer to launch upcoming race threads....but I couldn't resist.

Mach, I was kidding about that. It's fine, anyone can start a thread 8)

That is cool, naming that corner after our Nige :sun:
Lyria

Postby IanK on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 am

I really really wish they could have found a way to leave Peraltada intact. Even if it meant sticking a chicane or adding a slow section right before to keep the speeds down. That turn was the best part of Hermanos Rodriguez back in the day.
f1datavis wrote:Alonso looking god-like right now.
IanK

Postby Lyria on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:13 pm

IanK wrote:I really really wish they could have found a way to leave Peraltada intact. Even if it meant sticking a chicane or adding a slow section right before to keep the speeds down. That turn was the best part of Hermanos Rodriguez back in the day.

Yeah I was just reading how they'd ruined the corner and then named it after 'Our Nige' who made some wonderful passes there. That's so unfair!! :rant:
Lyria

Return to Formula One Talk