ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Bonjour.... Another One

Talk about the Teams & Drivers

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Bonjour.... Another One

Postby Mafia on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello every one,

I know i have been away for some time but this one made me jump outta bed.

One very reliable source just told me that... a French ... yes, a manufacturer, is weighing up its chances to be a part of Formula1 in near future.. and its not renault. but its french.....

That very source has been reliable enough to predict what is happening so far in Formula1 (Refer to my posts from history). I just wanna say, If it happens, remember you heard it first from me......

Quoting on further, "we believe if everything goes as per plan, 2018 is what we are targeting, Initially just as a first tier supplier"......

I am not believing it unless i see ut but then again, whatever i have heard so far from that "Source" has happened.............

And No, I am not writing for Pitpass....
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Re: Bonjour.... Another One

Postby Sakae on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 pm

France has noble history with automobiles, but, currently there are only two major entities which could survive in F1. Renault S.A. and Peugeot S.A. I can't imagine another one popping out of bushes. (A. Prost has really some "found" memories on Peugeot, I am sure). Mind you, I lost the track of them in past couple of decades, but there was time when a Peugeot was a really good choice for a family vehicle.

_______

When you say "manufacturer", can we assume we are talking about a car manufacturer, rather than some other widgets?
Whatever you do, don’t just do it. Push it forward! [Whitelines]
Sakae

Postby Lawrence on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Mafia wrote:I know i have been away for some time but this one made me jump outta bed.

Welcome back. I know you have inside info that sometimes pans out. So, another French manufacturer, that would actually be good news. Maybe it would motivate F1 to run the French Grand Prize race again.

So are you done having kids and can now dedicate your life to the grandprix.com forum?
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Lyria on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 pm

So we should expect to see Peugeot? entering in 2018? I hope it happens, but how many other teams will we have lost by then :roll:
Lyria

Postby Mafia on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Redbull will lose one of its team for sure, but the team will stay on the grid under a different ownership. God knows (and gunther may be) who that might be.

Word out there is Mr. Brawn, heard of him before?? ;) ;) is going to come back. No idea where and how but he is..

Also. Haas F1 seems a bit too serious. apparently they have a 5 year plan/commitment to become first american world champion. thats a huge call.... i guess that means getting some high profile names on board.... Just sensing, Mr. Brawn might fancy visiting Charlotte at the end of this season.

Also did anyone hear about Lauda vs wolf battle?

its known to some people that there is a conflict growing at mercedes which will for sure no hamper the progress or development of any sort, but may open the door for one of them, or may be both of them to find another job. not so sure whats the nature of the argument is/was....
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Postby Lawrence on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:42 pm

You are just full of rumors. Where you been hanging?
"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
Lawrence

Postby Mafia on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 am

ummm.... was in Toronto for a while as we spoke last time, then in berlin for 8 months, Charlotte, Rio, Fargo and now Regina... Dont ask whats going on.
Tough Luck!
Mafia

Postby Lawrence on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 am

Fargo! Really?
Lawrence

Postby Mach on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:39 am

Mafia wrote:ummm.... was in Toronto for a while as we spoke last time, then in berlin for 8 months, Charlotte, Rio, Fargo and now Regina... Dont ask whats going on.
Lawrence wrote:Fargo! Really?

:hihi:
:clint:
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Return to Formula One Talk