ad
Countdown to 2016 Australian Grandprix:
2016 Formula1 World Championship Calendar

Australia | Bahrain | China | Russia | Spain | Monaco | Canada | Baku | Austria | Great Britain | Hungary | Germany | Belgium | Italy | Singapore | Malaysia | Japan | USA | Mexico | Brazil | Abu Dhabi

Red Bull Crisis?

Talk about the Teams & Drivers

Moderators: Lyria, Mafia, Lawrence, Administrator

Re: Red Bull Crisis?

Postby Mach on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:22 pm

I expect RBR to eventually leave F1 when they can't command an engine deal with same status as they enjoyed during their glory years.
:clint:
"We exercised our veto in compliance with our legitimate commercial right to do business as a powertrain manufacturer" Maurizio Arrivabene
Mach

Postby Sakae on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Why was Red Bull so stupid in its engine saga?

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/549598/Why_was_Red_Bull_so_stupid_in_its_engine_saga/

Interesting interpretation of RBR v. Renault, RBR v. Mercedes, RBR v. Ferrari, and all what I can say is, thanks that Seb is out of there. Like Mercedes, I have not forgotten what RB has done to other teams in the past.
Whatever you do, don’t just do it. Push it forward! [Whitelines]
Sakae

Postby Sakae on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:09 am

F1 would not have survived without Red Bull - Ricciardo

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/549638/F1_would_not_have_survived_without_Red_Bull__Ricciardo/
Don't say; a lot of fallacious thinking is going around when you think you have upper hand, and then end up on your knees. Some people never learn from history.
Sakae

Postby Sakae on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Mach wrote:I expect RBR to eventually leave F1 when they can't command an engine deal with same status as they enjoyed during their glory years.

Marchionne scolded idea propagated by RBR, them insisting their right for best engines only. In nutshell, I must agree with him on this point. RBR is not a complete team, and if they want an engine, there is a process, and polite negotiations to follow. They do not have God given right to it, regardless how strenuously they insisted on that. The idea that it is anyone's obligation to prop up its own competitors in a competitive series is ludicrous. Jest of it is, if RBR wants the very best engine in F1 for their team, let them within confines of existing rules build one on their own; no one will say no to that.
Sakae

Postby Sakae on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Red Bull Racing is facing the possibility of a EUR 30,000 fine after Max Verstappen's spectacular blast up and down the famous Kitzbuhel ski slopes last week

There is nothing better than to start a new season where we left it last year. They forgot about it in 2014, but not now!

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".
Napoleon Bonaparte
Sakae

Previous

Return to Formula One Talk